James R. Thompson Center

James R. Thompson Center

The James R. Thompson Center is located at 100 W. Randolph Street and houses offices of the State of Illinois. The building was designed by Murphy/Helmut Jahn.

Navy Pier

Navy Pier

Navy Pier is a 3,300-foot long pier on the shoreline of Lake Michigan. The pier was built in 1916 and was a part of the Plan of Chicago developed by architect and city planner Daniel Burnham and his associates.

Navy Pier Plat

Navy Pier Plat

Navy Pier is a 3,300-foot long pier on the shoreline of Lake Michigan. The pier was built in 1916 and was a part of the Plan of Chicago developed by architect and city planner Daniel Burnham and his associates.

City Hall/ Cook County Building

City Hall/ Cook County Building

Situated on a city block bounded by Randolph, LaSalle, Washington, and Clark streets, the 11-story structure was designed by the architectural firm Holabird & Roche in the classical revival style.

Richard J. Daley Center

Richard J. Daley Center

The Richard J. Daley Center was designed in the international architectural style by Jacques Brownson of the firm C. F. Murphy Associates and completed in 1965. The plaza is dominated by an untitled Cor-ten steel 50-foot sculpture by Pablo Picasso.

Richard J. Daley Center Plat

Richard J. Daley Center Plat

The Richard J. Daley Center was designed in the international architectural style by Jacques Brownson of the firm C. F. Murphy Associates and completed in 1965. The plaza is dominated by an untitled Cor-ten steel 50-foot sculpture by Pablo Picasso.

Cook County Jail

Cook County Jail

The Cook County Jail, located on 96 acres in Cook County, Illinois, is the largest single site county jail in the United States of America.

Cook County Jail Plat

Cook County Jail Plat

The Cook County Jail, located on 96 acres in Cook County, Illinois, is the largest single site county jail in the United States of America.

Government

Richard J. Daley Center Plat

The Richard J. Daley Center was designed in the international architectural style by Jacques Brownson of the firm C. F. Murphy Associates and completed in 1965. The plaza is dominated by an untitled Cor-ten steel 50-foot sculpture by Pablo Picasso.